Our uniform can be purchased from Stitch Design or Brienda Ltd on Muirhead Avenue. For details of our uniforms, please CLICK HERE
Branded items are not compulsory and all major supermarkets stock many items including white polo shirts, trousers, skirts and dresses.
School does have access to good quality second hand uniforms that we can provide to families if needed. Just contact the school office for assistance.
Our Uniform Policy can be viewed on this page. Our uniform is as follows:
Autumn/Winter uniform for all pupils:
- Grey trousers/ skirt/ pinafore.
- Maroon sweatshirt/cardigan (school logo optional)
- White polo shirt (school logo optional)
- Black school shoes.
- Optional maroon fleece jacket (school logo optional)
- White/grey socks/tights
Summer uniform for all pupils:
- Grey trousers/shorts.
- White polo shirt (school logo optional).
- Red gingham school dress.
- Maroon school cardigan / sweatshirt /tank top (school logo optional)
- Black school shoes.
- White round necked T-Shirt (logo optional)
- Navy shorts/jogging bottoms/leggings
- Black / navy plimsolls or trainers.
- Children can wear their jumpers/cardigans (and coats if necessary over their kit).
HOW TO ORDER YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM
VIA STITCH DESIGN
- Place and pay for your uniform online via the website of our school uniform providers at www.stitchdesign.co.uk (Click on the link or on the logo above)
- If it is the first time you have ordered with them, you will need to register; you will need the school’s postcode to do so. For our school please use L11 1BS.
- You can place your order at any time, but orders will only go into production twice a month on pre-agreed cut-off dates. For our school these dates are:
6th and 21st of EVERY month
·Delivery should be expected within 15 working days* from the relevant cut-off date, so if you miss a date your order will not go into production until the next one.
- If there are any delays Stitch Design will contact you to explain the situation.
- When placing your order you will have two delivery options:
- * Collect from School – Delivery is free if you choose this option.
- * Standard Home Delivery – A delivery charge will be added to your order, but you can specify any address for delivery.
- Orders due for collection at t.he school during school holidays may not be received by us until the school re-opens.
- During most of the year a Standard Home Delivery will not be quicker than the free school collection, however you may find it more convenient. Importantly
During a holiday period the Standard Home Delivery may be the only way you can receive uniform before the school re-opens.
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days*, or you have any other problems please check the Help & Support page of the Stitch Design website for further instructions as to what action to take
New! School fleeces
You will now be able to order burgundy fleeces for your child/children.
The cost of the fleeces are £10.45. You can place your order online with Stitch Design at the start of each month.
- 3/4 Years
- 5/6 Years
- 7/8 years
- 9/10 years
- 11/12 years
- 13 years