Free School Meals
Do you receive any of the following benefits?
- Income Support.
- Income based Jobseeker's Allowance.
- Income related Employment Support Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit - as long as you have a yearly household income of less than £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) and do not get Working Tax Credit.
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Universal Credit - provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month).
You must be the named recipient of the benefit to make the free school meals application.
Please click on the link below to apply: